The World Needs Your Expertise...
We help established and aspiring salon & spa industry professionals enhance their skill sets to attract a loyal clientele, financial independence, and opportunity. See testimonials of our instructor below...
Currently Available Courses
Classic Lash Extension Certification Course
Join us for this two-day seminar and certification class to learn from a Licensed Esthetician with ten years of experience as a lash artist.
Here are just some of the vital things you will learn:
- The anatomy of the eyes and lashes, as well as important safety & sanitation matters that every lash artist must know
- How to consult with a client and choose the right extensions for their eye shape, lifestyle, and makeup preferences
- Important aftercare routines you'll need to share with your clients to ensure their lash extensions stay healthy and to keep them coming back
Join us for a knowledge-packed weekend that will literally change your life and career, helping you to get the flow of clientele you daydream about.
Course fee includes:
• A small class size to ensure personalized, hands-on training and instruction
• Full kit and mannequin (live model training on the second day)
• Day 1: Theory & Skill-Building
• Day 2: Full Day of Practice & Instruction on Live Models
• Two additional 30-minute business & skill-building mentoring sessions post-certification
• Lifetime access to a private group regularly updated and interacted with by your instructor.
• Certificate of Completion
• May 9-10, 2021, 9am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
Course Fee - $1000
• June 6-7, 2021, 9am-5pm (1 hour for lunch) Course Fee - $1000
Don't Forget! Full sets of classic lash extensions average $200/piece. Your investment could be totally reimbursed within your first 4 or 5 client bookings!
(Please Note: there is a $300 non-refundable deposit due at registration to hold your place. The balance is not due right away but must be paid 7 days before the first day of class. Your balance will be sent to you via an invoice to the email address you supply at registration.)
Pay Deposit via PayPal
Pay Deposit via Credit or Debit Card
After paying your deposit your space in class is reserved. We'll send you tweezers from your kit to begin practicing before the course. Practicing beforehand is optional, but we highly recommend doing the exercises we send you to start building muscle memory in your hands. This will make your in-course practice much easier. This is a two-day course. Please remember to read the FAQ's about deposits and course cancellations/rescheduling before placing your deposit.
Here's what former students have to say ...
"When training with Megan on lash extensions she was able to answer any and every question that I had. She explained in detail the entire process and the ins and outs of troubleshooting any future issues. I received a detailed explanation of lash application, styling the eye, lash curls and weights, and many different lashing techniques. Lashing was not something that came easily to me and it was great having Megan as a resource. She is highly experienced and has a great approach to teaching fellow estheticians. I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of Megan and I'm so happy that I had her as a mentor!
"Megan was a fantastic instructor! The information was more than I could have imagined. After the intense and thorough training that was given I felt extremely confident with the lash services I was giving. Thank you so much to Megan for being an incredible instructor and knowledgeable! I would recommend her as an instructor to anyone who is serious about learning the lash business and what it truly entails."
"I was trained by Megan back in 2016 through an apprenticeship. I wouldn’t be the lash artist I am without the one-on-one training I received from her. Megan is very knowledgeable about lash health and properly applying lashes to create long lasting lash clients. She also helped boost my confidence in lashing and was always there to help with any questions I had when it came to lashes. I recommend Megan and her lash training."
About Your Instructor
Megan McDowell graduated from the South Carolina Massage & Esthetics Institute in 2008. She has worked in the resort, medical, and day spa niches. For the past ten years, she has worked primarily as a lash artist and has gained an excellent reputation for her skill, product quality, and speed. In March 2020 she obtained her Methods of Teaching certificate at Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology. She has owned BeautyCall since 2015 and enjoys mentoring other Estheticians about the spa and salon industry.